Global Risk Advisory Office of the Global Leader - Manager - #2042311
Work you'll do:
In this dynamic and highly visible role, you’ll be supporting the Office of the Global RA Business Leader (OGBL) to shape and execute strategies and priorities. In this role, you will need to demonstrate Global Risk Advisory business and strategy understanding informed by research, data and engagement with stakeholders. You will also help to shape and drive the Global Risk Advisory communications strategy. This role requires skillful facilitation and collaboration across a large network of professionals.
- Support OGBL in planning and directing all administrative, financial, and operational activities
- Support the Global Risk Advisory Executive with meeting content development and execution
- Organize and prioritize critical issues and required information for the Global Risk Advisory Executive to facilitate efficient decision making
- Act as a trusted advisor and provide project and deliverables support across Global Risk Advisory Executive Committee members
- Build relationships across extended RA ExCo teams to operate effectively and successfully influence deliverables and results
- Support communications strategy, including planning and execution
- Support the execution of the strategic and operational plans
- Collaborate and coordinate with the wider Global Program Lead network to support delivery of strategic priorities
- Build, manage and mentor India support team and build analytical, project management, and communications capabilities across India resources
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has opportunities. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Who you'll work with: Global Risk develops programs, processes, and resources to preserve, protect, and enhance the Deloitte brand around the world. We identify new and emerging risks that might impact the network, mitigate threats as they are identified and proactively engage key stakeholders to develop identification and mitigation procedures How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires our people at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching, and mentoring. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte’s Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that’s why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters Corporate Citizenship:
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven ability to lead, engage and collaborate with individuals across various disciplines, cultures and backgrounds to achieve shared goals
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Strong project management experience
- Proven ability to adapt with agility
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines with limited resources
- High level of energy, enthusiastic team player and dedication to excellence
- Strong project management and organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work globally and cross-culturally with varying professional levels and geographies, including senior PPMDs and US India colleagues
- Experience working with a global network, or global/multi-national organization with proven ability to work across operations
- Experience navigating internal Deloitte networks
- Strategic thinker, with demonstrated experience in business process and operational excellence
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.