Central Sterile Tech - #1974422
Tristar Northcrest Medical Center
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Central Sterile Tech with TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
We are offering Sign-on Bonuses up to $7500 for 1 yr experience with Certification - New Grads - $2500
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Central Sterile Tech to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Central Sterile Technician for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
What you will do in this role:
- As a Central Sterile Technician, you will promote customer service initiatives.
- You will function in all areas of department pertaining to the processing and sterilization or reusable instruments and supplies.
- You will understand principles and demonstrate knowledge of decontamination, assembling, packaging, sterilization and storage procedures.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of sterilizer testing and recording of results.
- You will support the facility’s Standards of Performance and ICARE values.
What qualifications you will need:
- Central Sterile Tech Certification is preferred but not required
- Graduation from Central Sterile Technician program or 1-2 years experience is preferred but not required
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, patients' families, physicians, and other staff members
TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center is a 109-bed acute care hospital in Springfield Tennessee that is dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of Robertson County and the surrounding areas. We offer a full array of services, including emergency care, orthopedics, cardiology, women's care and diagnostic imaging. Our Mission is to enhance community and patient wellness through the teamwork of skilled and compassionate employees and physicians.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Central Sterile Tech opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.