Psychiatric Technician - #1972341
Parkridge Valley Hospital
DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join TriStar Division Parkridge Valley Acute Inpatient Behavioral Health team. A team that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Parkridge Valley Hospital we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Mental Health Technician for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Parkridge Valley, a two-campus behavioral health facility with Parkridge Health System, has served the Chattanooga area for over 40 years, providing expertise in treating a broad range of mental health and chemical dependency issues for all ages The Parkridge Child & Adolescent Campus is 127 bed facility that provides service for children and teens. Our services include short-term hospitalization for children and adolescents who require acute, structured short-term hospitalizations, and a residential program for children who are having emotional or behavioral problems and are not successful in their current environment of school or home, or for teens who have a failed history of acute inpatient hospitalization and outpatient therapy. Valley Academy, accredited by the Tennessee Department of Education, serves both regular education and special education students for our residential patients
This is a Full Time MHT position at our Parkridge Valley Child and Adolescent location.
Behavioral Healthcare - Parkridge Valley Hospital
- You will supervise daily routines and responsibilities to ensure performance of daily self-care tasks, and assist when necessary.
- You will participate in implementing and carrying out individualized treatment plans as well as daily treatment schedules.
- You must be able to set limits as needed by recognizing potential behavior problems and does so in a caring and consistent manner.
- You will display respect for patient's integrity, patient information and patient rights.
- You will demonstrate efficiency in maintaining support services, which are vital to effective program operation.
- You will demonstrate the ability to maintain a safe environment
Working At Parkridge ValleyHCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- Psychiatric or Behavioral Health Services experience preferred
- Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) required within 30 days of hire
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.